H L P Hotel la Palma S.p.A. (hereinafter HLP SpA)
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
MODALITÀ E FINALITÀ DEL TRATTAMENTO DATI
Personal data voluntarily provided by the user will be electronically collected and processed as required for the purposes below, also through third-party entities specifically entrusted:
- Checking room availability vis-a-vis anonymous data entered such as the date of arrival, the numer of night stays, the number of adults and children;
- Booking confirmation through one’s credit card;
- Providing information on our hotel services (room availability, rates, conference rooms, restaurant service, etc.);
- Subscribing to the newsletter for receiving periodic commercial or promotional information by HLP SpA exclusively;
- Keeping statistics (for example to assess the number of accesses, etc.);
- Meeting current administrative, accounting and fiscal obligations as well as laws and regulations.
Under art. 9 of EU Reg. 2016/679 data as processed may also include sensitive data voluntarily provided in the Notes frame of the booking form as functional to the provision of our services (any food allergies, disabled persons, health conditions etc).
Contributing personal data when browsing the website is mandatory so as to allow the Company to manage communications and requests or contact the user back and follow up their request. Data to be filled in compulsorily is marked by an asterisk [*. Failing to submit it will imply that there will be no feedback to any request. Form frames not marked by any asterisk are instead optional for the user to fill in.
Contributing personal data for marketing purposes as specified in “Data Processing Modalities and Purposes” is optional and denial to contribute it will have no implications.
All data provided by users through the website is stored in a database controlled by HLP S.p.A.
, acting as Data Controller and Blastness S.r.l.
, acting as Data Processor. In particular Blastness S.r.l. owns the hotel booking search engine named www.blastnessbooking.com
which is applied to the website www.lapalma-capri.com
and provides data acquired through the website to HLP Spa as Data Controller.
Processing of data acquired through web services is therefore carried out at the Controller’s and Processor’s premises.
No data obtained through the web service is delivered to third parties unless strictly pertaining the purposes of data processing or as prescribed by laws and regulations.
PERIOD OF RETENTION
Data to be provided for contractual purposes or accounting reasons will be retained for a period of time as required for the implementation of commercial and accounting relations.
Any data received from anybody who has been in contact with HLP staff but has noy used our services will be immediately deleted or anonymously processed unless their retention is motivated by promotional reasons or market research ever on the Data Subject’s approval.
Guest data will be processed as required for the implementation of the relevant commercial relation for a period of ten years from their acquisition
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and Italian laws, the Data Subject holds the following rights:
- Right to access;
- Right to be informed;
- Right of rectification;
- Right to erasure;
- Right to restriction of processing;
- Right to object;
- Right to revoke consent;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to object to electronic data profiling;
- Right to submit a claim to Data Protection Supervisory Authority ( art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016).
Your Personal Data controller is H L P Hotel la Palma S.p.A.
- P. IVA 01234030631, C.F. 01234030631
Telephone: +39 081 8370133
Your Personal Data Processor is Blastness S.r.l.
- P. IVA 01195440118, C.F. 01195440118
Telephone: +39 0187 599737